Initially, DeFiVest's liquidity mining and yield farming dApp is available on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network only. This article provides a step-by-step guide using MetaMask as an example. Other BSC-compatible wallets such as TokenPocket, TrustWallet are supported and can be used in the same way.
1. Install MetaMask
2. Connect to the BSC Mainnet
Open MetaMask, set the password as required, save and confirm the mnemonic phrase, complete the new account creation/import;Click on the network and select "Custom RPC" to enter the deployment interface:
Fill in the information as below to connect MetaMask to BSC Network name: BSC Mainnet RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/ Chain ID: 56 Symbol: BNBBlock Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
3. Deposit Assets into BSC Mainnet Wallet
Deposit $BNB into BSC mainnet wallet. The easiest way to get $BNB to deposit is to buy and withdraw from your Binance (Binance.us | Binance.com) account. Please make sure have at least BNB in your MetaMask account, as each deposit will require gas fees, and you must have at least one other currency (such as $BNB, $BUSD, $CAKE, etc.) to pool along with dVEST, CPI, or ERND.
As mentioned before, to provide liquidity means you must provide an equal value of two different assets. For now, our yield farming dApp rewards you for providing liquidity for dVEST/BNB, dVEST/BUSD, CPI/BNB, CPI/BUSD, and CPI/dVEST. In order to participate, you must have some of both assets (whichever pair(s) you choose) in your MetaMask wallet before proceeding.
Go to https://defivest.io/farm/ to launch the dApp
2. Click the pair(s) you want to provide liquidity for. This will open a new tab on your browser:
3. Enter the amount of each token you want to add to the liquidity pool. The token information should auto-populate, but if not, you can paste the contract addresses found here.
4. Confirm supply. Be sure to follow any and all of the MetaMask prompts to accept and confirm the transaction as needed.
5. If all went well, you should see LP tokens in your wallet after a few moments, after the transactions are confirmed. Once that happens, you can go back to the DeFiVest dApp.
6. Click ”Connect Wallet“ and select the wallet to be connected to. We select MetaMask as example in this guide.
7. Select the vault you want to participate in. Each vault requires providing liquidity for a different asset pair. Options include dVEST-BNB, CPI-BNB, dVEST-BUSD, CPI-USD, dVEST-ERND, and more to come in the near future. Select whichever vault(s) you chose to provide liquidity for in Step #2 above.
8. Inside your chosen vault, you can deposit the LP tokens you received in Step #5 above.
Once you deposit and your transaction is confirmed, congratulations! You are now earning EarnD (ERND) tokens in addition to transaction fees from the liquidity pool. EarnD tokens can be swapped for other tokens including dVEST, CPI, BNB, BUSD, and much more on PancakeSwap.
When you're ready to claim your rewards, just use the "Claim" button to withdraw your EarnD tokens to your MetaMask wallet.
When you're ready to withdraw your LP tokens, stop earning rewards, and reclaim your portion of the original assets in the liquidity pool, enter the amount and click the "Withdraw" button.
As with all liquidity pools and DeFi yield farming dApps, there is always a risk of impermanent loss and other price exposure risks. Please do your research and be diligent.